The Emergency Medicine Foundation (EMF) is committed to quality service to its stakeholders and seeks to ensure accuracy, currency and reliability of information and transactions provided over the Internet but this cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly to the fullest extent permitted by law, EMF and its employees are released from liability (including in respect of negligence) for any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by use of or reliance on this website and the information contained on it.
EMF has no control over the content of material accessible on any non-EMF site that is referenced from the EMF website or social media platforms. It is your responsibility to make your own decisions about the suitability, relevance, accuracy, currency, eligibility and privacy practices of any external the web sites.
By visiting and using the information contained within EMF electronic newsletters and contained on the EMF website or social media platforms you agree to the following listed below.
Intellectual property laws protect this site
Copyright in the material available is owned by various sources and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice:
a license to use, any such trademarks.
• you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen
• unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of EMF copyright material for research or personal use
• you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice
• Trade marks referred to on this site may be registered in some jurisdictions. Where this site refers to any trade marks not owned by EMF, EMF does not thereby represent that it has an ownership interest in, or a license to use, any such trademarks.
Always check the information
Information on EMF’s website, EMF electronic newsletters and EMF social media accounts is:
• general information provided as part of EMF role in the dissemination of information relating to emergency medicine research matters
• is not professional, scientific, medical, technical or expert advice
• is subject to the usual uncertainties of research
• may not be accurate, current or complete
• is subject to change without notice
• should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something.
Links are not endorsements
Links to and frames of the EMF website, EMF electronic newsletters and EMF social media accounts are permitted but EMF reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice. Links and frames connecting he EMF website, EMF electronic newsletters and EMF social media accounts with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that EMF endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
Beware of security risks and computer viruses
The World Wide Web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
• transmissions to or from this site may be intercepted and modified by third parties
• files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum permitted by law, EMF excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
For further assistance, please contact the Emergency Medicine Foundation on +617 3720 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.